Enhance patient care with our transformative educational experience to better diagnose, prevent, and treat migraine. You'll have the opportunity to engage with our world-renowned panel of experts for a complimentary virtual or in-person course to discuss the most pressing issues facing primary care providers in the treatment of migraine.
In-Person Dinner Series: 6 PM - 8 PM
We have partnered with Ruth's Chris, Capital Grille, and Morton's restaurants.
- Grow your local network with like-minded primary care professionals over dinner and drinks.
- 1-on-1 interaction with our esteemed speakers and presenters.
- Complimentary registration, dinner, and drinks.
- Earn 1.5 CE Credits.
- Limited seating may apply. Reserve your seat today!
Join hundreds of primary care professionals nationwide, online, from anywhere!
- 1 opportunity to engage online, remains
- Quick half-day course tailor-made for primary care professionals
- World-renowned speakers
- Attend for FREE!
- Earn up to 3 CE Credits
Register today to share strategies with the experts in this field, embrace innovation, and discuss the most pressing issues facing primary care professionals when diagnosing, and treating migraine.
This activity is intended for all healthcare professionals who seek to improve the care of patients with migraine, with a focus on primary care strategies. This is your opportunity to participate in an interactive educational program where the latest scientific research is translated into practical application.
An Educational Grant from Biohaven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.